Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's my fourth anniversary


Today marks the fourth anniversary of this blog. A lot can be gleaned from the fact that I haven't written a word since November here. Actually, I've written gobs, just none here. It's not that I don't want to write here; it's more a factor of time and other commitments that have conspired to keep me from my appointed rounds here. Nevertheless, for those of you who do follow this blog, please know that even though I may not be here as regularly as I was before to speak my piece, I will continue to do so, just with less frequency. Now that I am writing regularly for both Examiner.com and Arts America, it is difficult to find the time to squeeze out more writing. Despite what some may suggest, I do have a life (of sorts). In addition my new duties as the theatre reviewer (critic carries with it such negative conotations) for WYES-TV have eliminated a great deal of my earlier "down" time. Also, this is the time of year when I am concentrating on my efforts to finishing the five...make that six...Mardi Gras ball manuscripts, five of which I will additionally serve as narrator at the balls. It all makes for a great deal of stress and pressure to succeed. Yet, I would be remiss if I did not thank all of you who still check out Kosher Computing for one reason or the other. This blog carries my imprimatur, but in a sense it truly belongs to those who read and glean from it something of value. May the words and thoughts we share be of special meaning as we begin yet another new year and celebrate this anniversary of Kosher Computing.

No comments: