Friday, January 18, 2008

God Likes to Open Windows

Sorry about the short post, but I am pressed today for time. The old adage "When God shuts a door, he opens up a window" was never more on target than today. No, I am not talking about Microsoft Windows. I have been in the midst of reviewing job opportunities when, lo and behold, another position worthy of my consideration has just become available. I must admit it would be ill-advised for me to ignore this opening and I will advise you on details as they become available. Again, I do believe God must like opening those windows because it seems awful drafty in here now.
In the meantime, I wish everyone a wonderful weekend. To my Jewish friends, Shabbat Shalom. And to all of New Orleans, enjoy this weekend of Carnival shenanigans.

No comments: